Alsco’s Managed Rental Program for First Aid Kits gives you and your employees instant peace of mind. We follow through and check your kits on a regular basis for out of date items, and replenish when necessary. There are no additional charges. You can have total peace of mind.
8 reasons to use Alsco’s Managed Rental Program
|Full range of kits
|Up-to-date Service Logs
|Value for money
|One fee for everything
|Injury Specific supplies
Sometimes’ isn’t good enough. In 2014, there were 226,100 claims of work-related injuries* in New Zealand. This is an injury occurring every 9.4 hours worked. With Alsco’s Managed Rental Program for First Aid Kits, you can be sure that you’ll have the first aid supplies you need, specific to injuries, on hand every time.
An Alsco Managed Service has many advantages:
- Agreed maintenance schedule by our friendly, professional team with a proven service record
- High quality “hospital grade” first aid supplies that are never out of date
- Peace of mind knowing that all your first aid kits are auditable to OH&S guidelines
- Sturdy, highly visible, wall-mounted cabinets for immediate identification and ease of access
- Proven method of documenting usage and “outages”
- Service record on the kit that is easily visible for auditing purposes
- Value for money and easy budgeting with a set fee inclusive of consumables
What makes Alsco’s First Aid kits better than the rest?
- Each item in Alsco’s first aid kits are colour coded for specific injuries, ensuring you select the correct first aid kit for your required situation.
- A removable door liner is exchanged each service.
- Well labelled, transparent packaging allows you to find the right supplies when you’re in a hurry.
- A service card in each cabinet is used to log service dates.
- Each kit has a logical, standard layout that makes it simple and easy to use.